Public Authorities Control Boardskip breadcrumbs
All resolutions available below for viewing and duplication were, pursuant to Sections 50 and 51 of the Public Authorities Law, duly approved and enacted by the Public Authorities Control Board (PACB) at the Board’s January 24, 2024 meeting(s). These resolutions are true and correct copies of the approved enacted resolutions and the signatures appearing thereon are hereby certified to be those of the board’s members and/or the member’s legally designated representatives. The Secretary of the PACB maintains custody of all original approved enacted resolutions. As necessary, the PACB Secretary shall make available to any interested parties, affidavits certifying the authenticity of reproduced PACB resolutions retrieved from this website location.
Public Authorities Control Board Officers
Elyse Young, Secretary
Elizabeth Reuss, Assistant Secretary
A regular meeting will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 21, 2024 in Capitol Room 131.
NOTE: Projects may be added, amended or withdrawn prior to meeting.
In accordance with the Governor’s Executive Order, this PACB meeting will be webcast in real time and/or available as an on-demand webcast for up to 30 days after the meeting.
Links to the live meeting webcast will be placed on this website one hour before the meeting is scheduled to begin.
To view the February 21, 2024 live webcast, click the link below:
On-Demand webcast links are added as soon as available, and remain for 30 days.
To view the January 24, 2023 On-demand webcast, click the link below:
If you experience a technical problem, contact your IT department, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Approved Resolutions are in PDF format.
January 24, 2023 Meeting
Empire State Development Corporation
Grants and Loans
- Approving grants via Regional Economic Development Councils for Universal Hip Hop Museum Capital (Bronx County), Little Falls Stone Mill Renovation Capital (Herkimer County), NYU Grossman Long Island School Medicine Capital (Nassau County), CXtec, Inc. Capital (Onondaga County), Tracey Road Equipment Expansion Capital (Onondaga County), Vertex Optics Technology Expansion Capital (Otsego County), Air Structures American Technologies Capital (Otsego County), Expanding STEM and Healthcare Workforce Development Capital (Saratoga County), SBU Cyclotron and Radiochemistry Lab Capital (Suffolk County), Montauk Lighthouse Historic Restoration Capital (Suffolk County), Burly Brothers Country Butchery LLC (Wyoming County) and Compassion Coalition Warehouse (Herkimer County).
- Approving a grant via Downtown Revitalization Initiative Fund for Dukett Miniature Golf Capital (Franklin County).
- Approving a grant via Upstate Revitalization Initiatives Fund for Loco Development Capital (Broome County).
- Approving grants via Lake Ontario Resiliency and Economic Development for Meadow Lane Park Capital (Jefferson County) and Albro Enterprises LLC DBA Snug Harbor (Jefferson County).
- Approving NY CREATES Albany Nanotech Campus Expansion Capital (Albany County).
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of the InterAgency Council of Developmental Disabilities Agencies, Inc.. Proceeds may be used to refinance existing bank loans and reimburse certain institutions for cash expenditures for certain projects.
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of New York Institute of Technology. Proceeds may be used to finance the costs associated with various construction and renovation projects located on NYIT’s Long Island and Manhattan campuses.
- Issuance of fixed and/or variable rate, tax-exempt and/or taxable bonds on behalf of The Board of Cooperative Educational Services of the Sole Supervisory District of Orange and Ulster Counties, New York (“Orange-Ulster BOCES”). Proceeds may be used to finance capital projects at the Orange-Ulster BOCES campuses.
- Issuance of multiple series of tax-exempt and taxable, fixed and/or variable rate bonds issued at one or more times under the Sales Tax Revenue Bond Program and/or Personal Income Tax Revenue Bond Program to finance or reimburse capital projects for the New York State Department of Corrections and Community Supervision; the City University of New York; Economic Development projects and/or grants; various environmental initiatives which may be administered by the Department of Environmental Conservation, the Department of Agriculture and Markets, the Department of State, the Department of Health and the Office of Parks, Recreation and Historic Preservation; Health Care Grants; HECAP; Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Services; the Division of Military and Naval Affairs; NYCHA; the New York Power Authority energy project loan refinancings; the Office of General Services; the Office of Mental Health, the Office for People with Developmental Disabilities, the Office of Addiction Services and Supports; and State and Municipal Facilities grants. The refunding plan includes refunding certain bonds issued under various State supported debt programs. Bonds are to be sold on either a competitive or negotiated basis, or a combination of both. Final maturity will not exceed 30 years for the new money bonds. The term of the refunding bonds will not exceed the fiscal year of the final maturity of the bonds being refunded, considered in aggregate.
Environmental Facilities Corporation
- Approving State Clean Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Albany Municipal Water Finance Authority (Albany County), Village of Lake Placid (Essex County) and Town of Woodhull (Steuben County).
- Approving State Drinking Water Revolving Fund – Direct Financing Projects for the Village of Portville (Cattaraugus County), New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (New York County) and Village of Sherman (Chautauqua County).
- Approving State Clean Water and Drinking Water Revolving Funds Refunding Revenue Bonds (New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority Projects).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 19-EF-760 previously approved on February 20, 2019 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a maturity extension to the Village of Holley (Orleans County) and the Village of Sharon Springs (Schoharie County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 18-EF-749 previously approved on October 17, 2018 for the Clean Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a maturity extension and funding increase to the Town of Cornwall (Orange County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 13-EF-605 previously approved on September 18, 2013 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a maturity extension to the Town of Essex (Essex County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 15-EF-640 previously approved on January 28, 2015 in order to authorize a maturity extension to the Village of Malone (Franklin County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 21-EF-823 previously approved on February 17, 2021 for the Drinking Water State Revolving Fund in order to authorize a funding increase to the City of Oswego (Oswego County).
- Amending PACB Resolution No. 19-EF-759 previously approved on February 20, 2019 in order to authorize a maturity extension to Chautauqua County.